Abouta little personal info
Well, thanks for reading this far. I guess you want to know more, or perhaps you just skipped to the end. Either way is cool.
I am a highly skilled UX designer and front-end developer that understands web standards, progressive enhancement techniques, cutting-edge coding best practices and responsive design principles.
I've been building websites since 1997. I guess that makes me older than Google.
I'm happiest working alongside teams of smart, like-minded designers and developers building simple, elegant solutions to complex problems. But I'm just as happy flying solo.
I'm also a father to a wonderful nine year old son.
Anyway, here's a quick rundown of my key skills:
- Accessible, standards-based code with maximum cross-browser compatibility
- CSS optimisation for large scale, high traffic sites
- Working alongside other developers in multi-disciplinary teams
- Integrating front-end code with various server technologies including PHP, Ruby on Rails, .NET
- Working with many CMS solutions including Umbraco, Wordpress, Expression Engine, Immediacy, Drupal and anything else the web can throw at me
Ready to talk?
I've helped hundreds of companies to implement their ideas on the web and I'd love to help you do the same.